21 February 2007

Currently Reading: Irrisitable Revolution by Shane Claiborne
(which brought me to tears this morning - great book - while Im plugging this read I might as well plug a book just as good - Revolution by Aaron White and Stephen Court available at armybarmy.com)

Why am I putting a currently reading in my blogs now. Well I have this goal for 2007 to read at least one book a month and I thought I would entertain you with my current titles aswell as grab on to your accountability that I continue this reading streak. Some of you many say "only one book a month" others who know that aside from the Bible I havent really read a book since "The Outsiders" in eighth grade english. (okay, slight lie- I did cover to cover a few in the past two years but I can count those on one hand - but prior to War College I hadnt read a book since the mentioned eighth grade read.)

Other reads of this year include: Blue Like Jazz, A Tale of Three Kings, This Means War. You see Im well ahead of my book a month adventure.

Anyways, thats not why Im blogging today. Sorry for the lack of blogging by the way. Im blogging because I discovered something that now revolutionises the way I pray, the way I love and the way I evangelise. And its so simple Im shocked I never understood this before this morning.

However, I dont have time right now to write it all out (same reasons I havent been blogging these days)...but Ill get back on it soon, and I will write about my new revelation!

God is here.

2 comments:

Caitlyn said...

"Currently Reading: Irrisitable Revolution by Shane Claiborne"
Good! I couldn't remember if you'd grabbed it from here or not.

Amazing, hey?

Denise said...

I want to read that one - I'll have to put it on my list. At the moment I think I have 4 books going on at the same time...NUTS!