24 November 2006

I know its been a while...

Lets see...

I have 2 minutes and 18 seconds left on my library computer time before it will shut me off, so lets see what I can blog about.

Um...

I was serving at the ARC food line today and becuase there were extra vounteers I got to just sit and chat with the people who came in to eat. I met this guy Mike. We got in a great discussion about saccrements and world theology (I know what your thinking, these dont sound like normal topics for Nicole) but nonetheless it was a great conversation.

More to come.
I now only have fifeteen seconds left.

God is here.

2 comments:

Holysession said...

I'm glad you spent the 2 mins and 18 seconds writing! Love you and your life,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

i should get married soon...because i want you to be one of my bridesmaids...so, that would mean you'd have to be here!!! or, you could just come anyways and i'd be happy cause i miss you so dang much!

Love ya