20 September 2006

This has been/is going to be a week of cops. Today I got off work and headed right to the local cop shop where I was meeting a friend of mind who was recently arrested. She has a meeting with a probation officer tomorow aswell, that will be a whole new adventure...and then of course I have my very exciting court trial in Vancouver on Thursday! Woohoo. If you wouldnt mind praying me up in favor that would be great...its at 9:30am Thursday morning.

Today I got yelled and sweared at by a bus driver...it made me cry...really. Now granted I have alot going on right now, and Im sure I didnt burst into tears simply becuase some big guy yelled at me (allthough he was very mean!)...but still!!!! He accused me of using an expiried transfer. Now maybe if I was trying to scam my way on (and based on my upcoming trial, this wouldnt be the first time) I would have no reason to be upset...but he yelled and swore at me for no reason, my transfer was still totally okay to use. I am still traumitized from this. Im not one to really care about swearing, heck I do it all the time. But I do think swearing inst always okay. I dont think its okay when its directed at someone, when speaking to children and grandmas, or when you are a busdriver yelling at a young innocent girl.

Well I will be in Vancouver for the next few days, and thus will likely not have access to blogging but I do have a few Birthday shoutoutz to give.

Happy Birthday Aaron White for Thursday
and
Happy Birthday Jaime Riefer for Friday.

Dont forget to check out yesterdays post and see my new tattoo!!

God is here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you Nicole...might not make up for bad experiences with bus drivers but still. Miss you.
b