29 September 2006

Its amazing what you can actually do if you just do it. I was running the other day, and I hit the point where I routinly stop and start walking before I continue on the jog. But this day I was like, why stop, why not keep going...so I did and ended up adding an additional kilometer on.

This is the same spiritually. You never know what will happen untill you do it.

Healing, pray for someone, worst that will happen, they wont get healed, which wouldnt happen if you didnt pray anyways, best that can happen, they get healed, repent and beleive, and others get saved via there testimony.

Salvation, talk to someone, worst taht will happen they dont get saves, which wouldnt haveppen if you didnt talk to them anyways, best that can happen, they get saved and revolutionise the world.

Different note - NOW is the time.

I am an expert at the classic Ill start tomorow, Ill quit next week. I kinda want this rounded off offical stoping or starting time. Thats not an option, now is the time. Its like dieting - Ill start dieting tomorow (which means, i can eat whatever i want today), smoking - Ill quit smoking on the weekend so that my week starts off fresh (which means I can smoke as much as i can till them). In reality, this doesnt really work all that well. What works is now. Just make the choice now. The choice is Now. Does this make sence? I can eleaborate more later, but my computer is giving me the "I-only-have-two-minutes-left" signal, so I have to publish this before it shuts down.

God is here.

0 comments: