25 July 2006

So we began a VBS this week today...it went fantastic. First, God really gave us grace for it. But the coolest part of it was near the end. We had a fantastic day with no issues and we were just rounding everyone up together to have "closing cerimonies" which included songs, group games, memory verse etc. And we had music going while all groups were gathering together. Well, while the music is going...the children begin to worship...with no promting from any of us. They begin to dance...grab flags and flag worship...waice flags over eachother. Clearly I let this continue for a while. What a blessing it was. These kids taught me today the beauty of the Lords agenda.

After VBS I went through steps to freedom step #2 with a good friend of mine. I LOVE YOU ASHLEY MILBURN!!!. During this I was thinking. Once we get an understanding of how much Yahweh loves us, and his pure acceptance for us, it is really only then that we can be volnerable to others. You see, Ive only recenly myself broken out of this hiding, dishonest, deception place, and it was only becuase Ive only recently descovered how accepting Yahweh is...and because of that, Im no longer worried about what my friends will think or do, or what my leaders will think or do, becuse now my assurance and security comes from God. Again, this took me 6 years to understand, Ashley has this down in a couple weeks.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Lol i love you too...:)
but nicole how do i add people to my blog?

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I love you. i hope you know that and dont just think it is b/c we are roomates and we sleep together. lol.
love,
b

Anonymous said...

oh man- good news! i love the hecks outta ya. and it aint no joke neither...

Aurora said...

Hey. Thanks for sharing where you're at. I will try to do the same. Much love.