24 July 2006

I am begining to be trusted with more and more responsibilities. And I think it scares me. I am scared I may miss the bullet, and not realise what I am being trusted with until its too late.

So recently I was talking with a friend and while we were talking, discerned that it was not truth, yet didnt call her out on it. I was trusted with something and I walked right by it. Im okay. Im learning how to follow through with dicernment and knowledge. Im learning.

But I think I like being trusted.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay Nicole...Much love :):)

Karyn Baker said...

Good insight, Nicole, on liking being trusted. We learn through the responsibilities we are given, but we are also validated through them, I think. I like that, too.
Keep listening for wisdom on how to execute the responsibility.
Love you much,
Bakes
xoxo