17 July 2006

Ashley, Kath and Kathleen came to Vicotira this weekend...it was fantastic to see them...and in Kathleens case...to meet her. They came with zero holes in there noses...and left with one each...two of them kept/got the jewlery in!

The events of the weekend include a bonfire at the beach! This is my most favourate thing to do, if you ever wanna win my heart over...or for that matter simply make me happy, take me to a beach late at night and have a fire!!! I love it. We also went to the sooke potholes and waterfalls...i was in a waterfall!!! How awesome is that. Hmm what else did i do...oh we have a pet...its a hamster, we arent keeping her long (PRAISE THE LORD - im not the biggest fan of smelly rodents) we are babysitting it, and we have a new roommate...the Tasha Chooi - now I am a big fan of Tasha...(shes the other girl in my profile pic)

I was praying for a friend this morning and my friend is stuggling lots. And I asked Jesus what I am suposed to do. He said "be her love and her grace" I said, what does that look like and he said that love is her no and grace is her yes. Pretty profound is that Jesus hey! I guess like always I need to learn my boundries and seek wisdom as to when to do when. Yet I want to show love all the time, I want to show grace all the time. I want to do both...

How can I be her yes and her no at the same time?

(This is a legit question, im a tad lost!)

1 comments:

Karyn Baker said...

Nicole - I love you!!!
Maybe you'll be her yes at some times and her no at others, depending on the situation? I'm thinking a prayer for wisdom would be in order also - hey, it's my prayer morning! I'll do it for you!!
Love you and miss you much,
Bakes