01 June 2006

I got an email from my friend Mark today and he said this after exlplaining some of the warfare he is experiencing "I'd rather be in a chaotic spiritual battle, than falling asleep at my desk." I would have to agree with him on that one.

Today we had a meeting with some people from the ARC in Victoria. We ate lunch in there cafiteria and it was just like at home eating at harborlight. The guy we were meeting with asked us about the War College and stuff....then he asked (but he was joking thinking it doesnt happen) if we have classes on kicking out demons. We told him actually we do, and we have a guest teacher fly up to teach it. Then he asked (agian trying to crack a joke), so how is the class taught, like with exhorsisms...again we said, yup they are. It was really funny.

At this meeting, I also learned that there is a man with a potasium addiction...and aparently it can be quite dangerous. So you will see this guy, walking down the street wiht handfulls of banana's...the detox for this guy, is no banana's cold turkey. (This is not a joke)

0 comments: