24 June 2006

Hey Friends!!!
Do you love Jesus?
"If you love me then you will obey my commands"
- Jesus
"The Spirit of the soveringn Lord is upon me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to free those wrongly imprisoned, set the captives free, return sight to the blind, to comfort the broken hearted...etc
-Isaiah 61 (kinda paraphrased becuase I dont have a Bible near)
"If you love me then you will obey my commands"
-Jesus
Do you love Jesus?
Apply to The War College Charlotte North Carolina Campus through www.thewarcollege.com
This will be the first year of the War College at this campus. Dont miss out!! It will be truely amazing.
Its run by two great and annointed zealots...Rob and Heather Dolby.
You do not want to miss out on the blessings of being under their leadership.
Pray about it, and will whatever He says, obey and dont be a Jonah!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks babe.
grace
HD