12 June 2006

Did you know that I found 2...count them TWO...four leaf clovers in less then 24 hours. I know I amaze myself too! I have never found one before...it was awesome.

Hmm, what else is new. Well today marks the one week aniversary of Beracah and I living in our new place! It is swell. The best parts are when people come over without calling just to visit. its so great. we had our first guest spend the night last night. and we have had some community meals. our neighbors totally get communtiy too. this one guy fred, he lives next door, we had our bike out one morning. (because i get home at 8am and beracah leaves for work at 9am) unlocked becuase it was shuch a short time before the other person used it, and he locked it up with his lock and his key becuase he didnt want it to get stolen, he was totally watching out for us, it was so kind. he is an amazing man! he is about 70, and when we first met him his first words were "if you need anything, just let me know, im here to help"

did i blog that im working part tiem at curves again? well i am...still got my rad job though. im at work right now getting payed to tell y'all how its going.

im trying to think of something great to say...and one would think i have something becuase its been four days since my last update...but i suppose i dont.

Jesus is teaching me about intamacy with him...who would have ever thought, that I, Nicole Brindle, would reach this point with Jesus...im loving it....he is taking me on levels far beyond my understanding...wow!

Oh and its my birthday on Friday!! woohoo!

Nope I don thave anything else to say...so here is a picture! God bless y'all heaps and heaps!


1 comments:

Rebekah Dooley said...

i doubt i will be to able to email you on your birthday so i am going to said Happy birthday to you now. Happy Birthday NICOLE!

GO DEEPER AND DEEPER WITH JESUS