12 May 2006

okay...im at work and im a little tired...but thats okay...im getting payed right now to blog...i like my job.

so i got this new nexopia thing....i got it becuase all my victoria friends have it and its a great way to stay in touch and stay in there lives...and the cool thing is..its like an online answering machine...you can leave a message to change plans or whatever...aparently its like the new thing...

anways, if you have nex...add me becuase so far i only have 9 friends...and im one of them...haha...my username is "nicole?" (minus the quote marks)

you can view my nex at www.nexopia.com and searching user nicole?

today was a great day.
i got up and had some good devotions, rations, prayer, worship...its been nice being able to spend more time with Jesus and not having a schedule to get too...then i got ready for the day...and got somewhat aggitated with myself, just girl stuff about looks and appearance tried to speak truth...but didnt get over it so then i met my friend Andrea Brown for lunch, it was nice getting to catch up on what happened over the last year...then i hung out wiht my friend Samantha Roberts and ate dinner with her family, this is who i spent last summer with...then i went to Highpoint corps for a family bible night...that was awesome really great to see everyone again!, then i went out for coffee with Sammie and Amanda, then now i am at work....im really cold right now too and i dont know how to turn the heat up.

so today was great...tomorow im excited for..and saturday will be amazing!!!

0 comments: