05 February 2006

Life since the Coldplay concert in short...

Saturday 28 January
Went to a worship recording but left early because I felt weird...then upon some pondering I have come to realise that I often leave things early becuase I am uncomfortable...hmm another thing to add to my list

Sunday 29 Januray
Happy Birthday Gabby
Today I made a bunch of CD's and then went to Cariboo where I had a fantastic time

Monday 30 January
One of those 6am-11pm going straight no breaks days...I love them! (I am serious)

Tuesday 31 January
Moved a to my new place...there are 10 bedrooms and I live with 21 people. It is great living in Community.

Wednesday 1 February
Tongiht was my last night with my friend and disicple Traci. She is moving to Toronto and I am going to miss her much.

Thursday 2 February
Matthew Champ is beautiful. (This may or may not be him typing this) Today I hung out with my 6 year old disiple Haven. Now Haven is truely beautiful. I love that girl.

Friday 3 February
Today we had teen cell. Teen cell is one of the things I look most forward to during the week. We had 13 girls out. We watched mean girls. I love that movie. Mia, remember when we sawed it! Then I went out with my friends Fiona and Jonathan...we watched a horrible movie, and then talked after...the talkign after was great...thanks Jono!

Saturday 4 February
Today was the first day I could sleep in in a very long time. I woke up at...nevermind maybe I wont say, I am too embarresed to say I slept that late! Then I cleaned, then one of my Teen Cell girls came over and we made dinner, then we went to Re:cre8, then I slept over at my friend Shorty's crib.

Sunday 5 February
Right now I am waiting for my friend Jen Allen to finish getting ready so we can walk up to XCulture and watch the SuperBowl...

Untill next time...
Brindle Out!

5 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

who all lives with you? i wanna live with 21 people!! im so jealous. i used to live in a 5 bedroom house with 12 people. it was fun.
you forgot to mention the bestest parts of you week...talking to me! jeeze...

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

oh..and you need to pray for god to give you moneys to come visit me. that way we wont haveto wait so long.

Matthew said...

Matthew Champ is beautiful isn't he. (Ps. he didn't write it, he was just inspiration for that line!)
Signed: Me.

- Servant of God - said...

How Could I ever forget!!!
I still tell everyone that you are the funniest person to see a movie with and we've only been to the movies once!!

Oh nicole u made an impact in my life!! this is huge!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

i went to a movie with you- it wasnt that funny. of course, i was pretty much pissed at you.
are you dead?