26 February 2006

I love Victoria!

Here I am in Victoria, having a blast. Man God is moving so much! Kids getting saved. Kids getting sanctified. Kids being baptised in the Holy Spirit. Wow...God is moving.

We are in Victoria putting on a youth weekend so to speak. Friday night was spent getting into relationship with the teens and we did "The Amazing Race"...fear factor style...I kid you not I witnessed people eating pickled octopus, larva, squid, and beetles.

Today began with a pumping meeting, and God totally worked through everything!!! Then we began a day full of teaching and full of Holy Spirit, and God moved. Then my friend Matthew Champ gave a great message on allowing God to fix you, and teens were fixed. Praise the Lord. Thank You for praying.

I love Victoria!

3 comments:

Aurora said...

cool! ~A.

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

no. you love me.

Rebekah Dooley said...

PTL,It is super cool when god use us to bring his glory to the earth,glad to hear that went amazing. peace out
RB