13 January 2006

Wow what a crazy week!!!

Long story short...I cried alot, and was kinda angry. So then I after a series of events I desided to move out of community and run away. Then I went to leadership and got the okay for it. Funny story...once I got the okay, I didnt want to leave anymore....its pretty hard to rebel against grace. I have also learned more about the value of community. When I was at my lowest point, and had no strength to fight...but having did nothing myself my mind had been transformed. How? I did nothing. I didnt pray about it. I didnt fight against it. I didnt dive into the Word. I did nothing to help. But what I did have was a handful of people coming up to me and saying..."Hey, I prayed for you" I understood to a fuller measure how much breakthrough the prayers of the saints realy can do. So now I have positioned myself in a very volnerable state. But its good. I am feeling so much love and support and grace. I am in a good place. Thank you everyone who prayed for me. Keep Praying.

On a different note. I am spending the weekend in Victoria. The happiest place on earth! Let me tell you how blessed we are. So my friend Mia has a sister who lives out here who was happening to be out of town for the weekend, and we got the place to ourselves. It is a flippin mansion!!!! No joke! Mia, Beracah, Chella and my self then rented a movie for only $2...$2!!! Thats cheeper then the water I bought on the ferry! Then we ordered pizza and got them for free! Is it no wonder I love Victoria so much...

1 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

member when we got 5 movies for 5 dollars? and then went to 2 movies for...2.50? and...yeah...good times...i hate victoria