08 January 2006

Congratulations Mark and Jill Touzeau

I just got back from the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to.
The ceremony was beautiful. I cried. Jill looked great.
The reception was fun. Good dancing. Good speeches. Met up with people I havent seen in a while. Got to be with friends that I miss.

So I leave home tomorow. I dont think Im looking forward to it. Pray for me, I dont want to go. All I want is to stay here.

I get to have dinner with Bertuzzi and Jovanoski tomorow...that shall be fun.

2 comments:

Christine said...

EXCUSE ME?!?!?! DINNER WITH BERTUZZI AND JOVANOSKY?!?!?!?! HOW?? WHY? Can you pleas get me autographs??? :)

why r u leaving home??

Anonymous said...

Was searching for Mark Touzeau's youth group blog at hope house. Yes! congrats to Mark and Jill, you guys are awesome together! could someone please leave the web address of Mark's new blog? thanks, James