04 December 2005

Humility solves all problems.

My mom, for years has has problems with our neighbors. The other day, after years of not talking, she noticed that one of the ladies there has been tension with was limping. My mom humbled herself and out of concern asked how her foot was. The neighbor went to explain that she recently had surgery. My mom suggested a cane, and the neighbor agreed it would aid her. So my mom went inside and gave her a cane. Now my mom had four canes she could have given, and out of humility gave the nicest one. The cane she gave once belonged to her now deaseased husband and held alot of meaningful memories to my mom. Now, allthough my mom and this neighbor arent freidns again, the humility of my mom broke down part of that wall, and now they can hold out a peaceful conversation.

1 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

yay 'cole's mom!

question: why am i lower than xander?
oh wait...nevermind...am praticing humility...(and i mean "praticing" not "practicing"...)