11 December 2005

Adventures with Nicole

If you didnt read the previous post (which is likely becuase allthough I had it saved for about a week I just got around to posting it 2 mins ago) then dont hesitate to read it, fun times.

This new adventure involves myself, two of my roommates, three war college students, tinsletown mall and a little game of cops and robbers.

It was a brisk Thursday evening and we have weekly prayer meetings, and it has been a common ritual for a bunch of us to "chill" at the local "mall" afterwords. This week I suggested we played cops and robbers. So we did. After a couple rounds ( inwhich I DID win) a security guy appraches...and KICKS us out of the mall for the evening!!!!

May I remind you whos idea it was to play cops and robbers?
Yup...it was me!

Theres always an adventure with nicole!

1 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

come to my house for christmas and we can get stuck in some sand and gfet kicked out of some malls...it will be SO MUCH fun!!!