20 November 2005

Im sitting here with my friend Haven. She wants to say what Jesus is teaching her lately. She says He is teaching her letters. He is teaching her how to use her whole body, soul and MIND to praise Him. I am blessed to hang out with such a brilliant six year old. Did I mention she is beautiful too.

What is Jesus teaching me? Hmm...holiness, purity, remaining focussed, hope...and that I cannot control the outcomes of other peoples thoughts and actions.

Oh and He is teaching me more and more about mercy. Ive always walked in mercy and compassion, but lately Yahweh is showing me that it isnt about just walking it, he is showing me how to live it. How to show mercy...how to bring justice...and Im so excited to do it! Yee haw!!!

1 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

she is beautiful.and brilliant. i miss that kid. i miss all those kids!

thank you jesus, for allowing me to spend a year with your children- please let me have more time with them later!