22 November 2005

How do you relate to Jesus.

Jesus my Saviour...He frees me from sin
Jesus my Teacher...Guiding me into all truth
Jesus my Lord...the center of my life
Jesus my friend....a comforter

Out of those four, how do you relate to Jesus the least.

In what setting are you most comfortable?

Alone at home
In a small group of close friends
In large groups
Sports
At work

In what setting are you least comfortable?

What area of Jesus' ministry do you manifest most?

Prayer
Reading of the Scriptures
Showing compassion
Uniting the physical and spiritual
Striving against sin

What area of Jesus' ministry do you manifest least?

1 comments:

Victory of the People said...

I relate to Him most as Lord, least as Saviour

I am most comforatble in large groups, and least comfortable alone.

I manifest showing compassion the most, and striving against sin the least.