03 October 2005

Today at re:gener8 (kids cell) we had a new seven year old. He is a tad hyper at times. My friend Phillip had an evangelcube (!) and this kid, sat down so focused and intreged by the gospel story. Questioning who this Jesus guy is.

I was informed today of an analogy regarding santification. So its like a birdcage. And you have two canaries. A good one and a bad one. We think feed the good one and starve the bad one. NO! Feed the good one and grab the bad one and wring its neck off and throw it out the cage.

Im waiting for my laundry to dry, and Im reminded of a previous blog. I am waiting and longing for my clothes to dry, more then I am waiting and longing for the Lord.

With that though, Im gonna go dig into the word for a bit.


Cheers!

2 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

you should have slept at my house. i would have let you sleep. and getting up at 4 is not such a big deal. you used to get up for wr shifts. it kind of hurt my heart. i cried when you left. and then saw your bible so i took it to you. and still wanted you to sleep with me. i think i might cry. again.
this sucks. i love you nicole.

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

ok, so i cant get to my emails, so im leaving you another comment. haha! i love you nicole. and i miss you, even though you dont know meeeeee. i also have to pee.
london is fun. i did pretty much nothing today, except go to rora's house for dinner where i got all hyped up on sugar and lost my mind. it was fun. we had chocolate cake. bahaha!
anyway...i love you. even more than chocolate cake. bye!