27 October 2005

New look...yes.  Its a nice one, but there is no place for comments...that will get changed as soon as I get to a computer thats not at Carnegie where you cant download.  For now, if you feel the need to comment, which I am hoping you do...email me at nicolebrindle@hotmail.com . 
 
So what to blog about today....
The Lord is still teaching me joy within suffering...I think I get it.  Wow...we serve a good God.
 
I am amazed at Yahweh's faithfulness.  And His provision.  And His divine timing.  Things are just fitting into place so nicely.  I have a friend named Sarah.  Our friendship has strickly been just that...little to no accountablility.  For over a year the Lord has instructed me to get into a disipling relationship with her, yet things got comfortable and changing our relationship to one with more accountability seemed akward.  So she comes up to me yesterday and says...Hey Nicole, do you wanna do some disipleship with me! SImilarily since I met my friend Ashley I knew we were ment to be in a stuctured relationship, yet being me I avoided that one too, funny story, she comes up to me a few weeks ago and says Nicole, can you disiple me.  I wonder if the Lord is trying to teach me something here!!!!
 
Put the dishes away.  Dont leave them out.
Power!
nicoleserenitybrindle

0 comments: