25 September 2005

Today I was out with my disiple.
She is six.
We are learning how to pray.
Her name is Haven and she is so full of mercy and compassion.

I live in a slum hotel in the downtown eastside, and today we ran out of power. Which ment I couldnt listen to music, blowdry my hair or shower with the light on. Now Im not nessessarily saying I need music (allthough I may argue and say I do) or blowdry my hair (again I may argue against that) or shower with the light on....but WE NEED POWER. Without our power my alarm cannot be set and will not wake me up for work in the morning at 5am. But good thing thats only world power and that I have the power of the Holy Spirit and that means with THAT power I will wake up on time!

I love my mom.

2 comments:

Christine said...

did u get ur hair done? it looked different tonight

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

you dont live in a slum hotel. you live in the nicest hotel in the dtes. i guess you could argue that since you had no power- its pretty slummy. but i disagree. its way too nice.
go try the balmoral. thats a slum.
haha!
its true- you DO need to blowdry your hair.
im writing this all to be nice. i love you nicole. very very much.