24 July 2005

Im sitting here at the keyboard in a continual motion of typing and deleting, typing and deleting. I have all these thoughts and questions that remain unanswered in my head, yet forming the words and answers seem impossible. Yet upon the wisdom of a friend I have come to the conclution that the solution to all confusing thoughts and unanswered questions is worship, worship, worship.

When I am frusterated and angry I will worship the LORD.
When I am discouraged and sad I will worship the LORD.

When I am confused and lost I will worship the LORD.

Godly worship is powerful and tears down walls. Worship presses you close to God and pushes the devil away. When you enter worship all your thoughts and concerns drift away for your full focus in on YHWH. Worship is the best tool we have against the enemy. Worship is warfare. In this war not of flesh and blood but of spirit we will not advance if we are lacking the key caponant of worship.

In addition I must add the power of the dance. This is not to be taken lightly. The dance is a stategic weapon we have to fight against the kingdom of darkness. There is so much power in dancing, obsticals are torn down, ground is taken, and walls fall down. One can dance upon injustice and you can sit and watch the justice come.



The LORD is asking you to dance? Will you accept?

2 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

its true, he's asking me- well, no, i think hes telling me to dance. and no, i wont. not yet. not today. not right now. maybe yesterday. maybe when im alone in my room and no one will know.
i like the other blob about the guy trying to pick you up. thats funny. next time, ill use a kid. bahaha.
anyhoo- the dancing thing- well, uh...what if im askeered to dance? what if i think people will watch me and wonder whats going on on my insides because im dancing. its like- with breakthrough they know something was up before. yknow? like, what was different this time? its like- admitting im in bondage. and i might not want to do that. yknow? hmm...so today i say- i dont like to dance.

Karyn Baker said...

Worship, worship, worship..... aahhhh.... I love it - I agree with it - our response to everything in life is to worship. God's worthiness to be worshipped never changes....

Love you, Nicole!
Bakes