16 June 2005

best birthday ever....
today I was talking to my friend Andrea and she asked what I was doing tonight...being my birthday and all...and I said Im leading Bible Study...she assumed it was teen Bible Study, because thats what I normally do Thursdays....well I wasnt....we have switched from a Family Bible night, to adult Bible night due to the summer. We also switched locations from the corps to someones house....yet we put a note on the corps doors with the address of the new location for people who might have forgotten the switch.

Anyways, so here I am with about 10 adults...average age 45....and we are nearing the end of the study....when there is this nice little knock on the door...i look up, and to my surprise it was Andrea. Who had brought along, Debra, Jason and Justin...in hand with cake, helium balloons, party hats...the works...it was so funny, cuz the adults didnt know what to do with themselves...the five of us were laughing muchly becuase they were all prepared to come to a youth Bible Study....man oh man it was good times....

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry I couldn't make it to your nice little birthday party :( have a great year! God Bless,

Victory of the People said...

jen champ! i love you
ill see ya at camp...im there for moms and tots! with ya...
your great

Anonymous said...

HAppy Birthday!!

From, Mike A

Victory of the People said...

Mike,

Right back at cha...
Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVER!!
sorry i didnt visit!!!
ps- its mia