27 May 2005

Thortin and Jewels

I made a friend today. Thortin is her name. She is beautiful. A shy girl, but broke out of her shell after a few minutes. I started talking to her because she had a crow on her head. Yup...I real live crow...her crows name is Jewels (its a little freaky when you think about it) this crow had blue eyes...they were nice eyes. I touched the bird. I then washed my hands. This crow was from the wild, Thortin rescued it, and the crow hasnt left her since. Its like a friend always carrying around a rat, but this time it was a bird, come on does that make anyone else cring...a crow, just planting itself on some chicks head. Theres some witchcraft involved...but hey Ive got my sheild up high, and besides Thortin is really sweet...she may be a witch, but she's still great.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thortin is a cool name. It's funny...you don't even need spiritual eyes to know this chick is whacked. Have fun getting her saved!