24 May 2005

Life Since Saturday

Sunday: Excellant Sunday Morning Meeting. Convicting Sermon. Holiness Pitch. Fruitful Response. A Prophetic Word spoken and received by the body. Good Times.

Sunday Afternoon: Spent the day with one of the teens.

Sunday Night: Spent in intersession.

Monday Morning: Woke up at 10am! Woohoo

Monday Afternoon: Had a planning meeting for this upcoming weekend. We are putting on a prayer and fasting weekend for World Visions 30 hour famine for the youth groups of Victoria's Salvation Army. Should be good times...Im preaching so your prayers are covited.

Monday Night: Spent the night with another teen...seriously all I do is youth work...Im in love!

Tuesday Morning: Woke up at 10am! Woohoo...I know I need to get my schedule back on track...but hey Im not complaining either...Im not going to lie to you, I enjoy sleeping in! Had some powerful devotions, and I lost all sense of time...its a good thing I set my own schedual becuase I got lost in the spirit and would have been late for something, if I had some where to be at a spesific time.

Tuesday Afternoon: Still in the spirit. Then I went for a walk. Then typical enemy schemes I experienced warfar and temptation, and yeilded to it. Which really sucked cuz, not only did I choose death over life, but less then 15 minutes earlier I had such a great time with the Lord. Then I went to my office (I love saying that!) at the corps...and did some repentance and prophetic clensing acts. Then got to work. And I have been on the computer all day making flyers and brochures, and now I am procrastinating by writing this blog. Well, not really beucase I cant get the printer to work, so I will just save what Ive done. After this blog I will be setting up a prayer room in the corps for this weekend...should be swell!

Well friends, thats all for now. More to come Im sure!
Please leave comments!

0 comments: