15 May 2005

How Sweet It Is

Well, here it is, May 15. Im in Victoria now for the summer...and so far it has been awesome! I awoke this morning at 5am to catch a ferry, went to Sunday morning meeting here in Victoria where I got showered with blessings, then I went to my new home, and could it be any nicer? Free long distance after 6pm and on weekends anywhere in Canada, my own room with new furnature, a TV in my room (which I probally wont watch, Im not a TV fan, but the fact its there is cool!), a beautiful view, their daughter, Samantha is 16 and really great...its awesome! And now Im about to listen to what Yahweh wants to say to a group which I am leading in 30 mins...I was just let known of this duty over lunch, but hey, I work well on the fly!

More to come later...I have ALOT to say...

0 comments: