14 March 2005

How many hours of sleep do you get?

I was reading an article today...yes I was reading, actually I wasnt, my friend from Re:Cre8, (a coffee bar/drop in we run) was reading this article and sharred with me...and I found a very interesting fact out....

How many hours of sleep do you get a day, I mean night. I do realise I could have deleted the word day and replased it with night, but then you my friend would not be reading this extra sentance, and man that would be a shame. Anyways, according to TIME magasine those who sleep more then 7.5 hours a night die, thats right, die, sooner then those who dont. Im not kidding, those where the exact words....they will die sooner. Your health is in jeopardy if you exceed 7.5 hours. How many hours sleep do you get a night?

3 comments:

Derek said...

Crap!! I love sleeping....I always say I don't get a good sleep without completing my esential eight hours. And when i do get the chance...oh man i sleep!...well, lately I've been trying to not sleep too long(when I have the oportunity) because then I waste my whole day...however, sleep feels so good, especially after a hard days work...sleep is restoring. I'll enjoy my slumber, even if it means an early arrival in heaven...wait that sounds kinda sweet...not saying that in a suicidal way...i'm just looking forwards to meeting Jesus face to face. My conclusion: sleep = dreams(sometimes from God) = rest = peace
Sweet blog nicole....to much pink and purple.
Derek

Victory of the People said...

yes! i agree too much pink and purple...but if i change it i will loose my links again....and i dont know how to get them back!

Anonymous said...

I usually get 7 I wish I could get more. There are those mornings when I am blessed with only 4!! I love those mornings!

Sue Ann