27 September 2009

Nicole is no longer blogging at www.nicolebrindle.blogspot.com.

She will now be blogging more frequently at www.thewarcollege.com (and will link those to facebook). Mostly because it just makes sense - I think most of the people that read this blog also read TWC...just makes sense. And I'll be linking TWC to my facebook, so you facebook readers of my blog will still get it!

So feel free to remove this blog from your blog rolls, but make sure you add The War College to yours if you don't already.

I won't be deleting this site address (as it's got some okay past posts, and some sweet links on the right side)

And I still have Twitter (@nicolebrindle), Facebook (www.facebook.com/nbrindle), Email (nicole@thewarcollege.com) and a mobile (778-773-LIFE) - you won't have trouble finding me!

Some links I think you should check out:
www.armybarmy.com/blog.html
www.armybarmy.com/jac.html <--- October 1st marks the first ever War College Edition
www.thewarcollege.com
www.thewarcollegechicago.com
www.armybarmy.com
www.24-7prayer.org

God Bless,

Nicole

0 comments: