12 December 2008

I had a blog all typed out, and even posted for a whole 20 minutes, but then once I left work, and walked home I began to think maybe it shouldn't be blogged, so I deleted it...I kinda forgot it still gets imported to facebook, so I haven't deleted it there. But basically it urged us NOT to sue our Christian Brothers and Sisters. I hope it also encouraged us to enroll as soldiers and officers of the Salvation Army.

But there was very important news on the past blog, which I must re-post. My friend, and War College Alumni, Jessica Bryant is BC's newest solider. And one of the good kind too, the kind I look up to. The kind who says "I'll Fight till the very End". And looks great in uniform too. Jessica says War College was a prerequisite for her for Solidership. Another friend of mine makes a fine argument that War College is a prerequisite for Training College. Both sound pretty hardcore to me. Apply today for the War Cry Session - www.thewarcollege.com

This week has also brought a bundle of joy. (Oh man, I'm really cracking out the corny cliche lines.) But check out Jonathan Evans facebook to see beautiful pictures of Zoe Evans. I look forward to getting to write more about her soon.

0 comments: