03 December 2008

I am blogging because it has been a little while since I last blogged.
It has also been a very overwhelming week, to say the least, and blogging seemed to get pushed to the bottom of my to-do list one too many times.

Well here I am.

Death stinks.
Too many people died this week. I am not sure of the Salvation of all their souls either - which stinks further. Please, if you haven't, repent and believe now.

One of these deaths I actually witnessed. Drug overdose. Not breathing. Pale, pale, pale skin. CPR did not return his pulse. It was terrible. It further extended my hate of drugs.

I hate death.
I hate drugs.
I hate alcohol.
I hate addiction.
I REALLY hate addiction.

The thief came to KILL. Christ came to give abundant LIFE. Follow the one that sounds better would you?


Life. Love. Freedom.
Now those are three really really good words.

The meaning of life is to live.

0 comments: