26 December 2008

Glory to God in the Highest.

Christ our Saviour is born.

Amen! Hallelujah!


I am just so full of joy right now. Not simply because it is Christmas (although I had a terrific Christmas, one of my best I must say), but because our God is faithful. Our God is true. He does what he says. He gives when you ask.

Ask and it will be given. Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened to you every time. The Lord is faithful to His word. Ask for joy and he will give it. That's what I did, and now I am actually quite joyful. Not giddy or necessarily happy, but in asking, Joy abounds. Glory to God

-----------------------

New Year's is around the corner. I am catching myself making New Year's resolutions. I am a big goal person. I am motivated by dates and start times. But why wait? Really, if it is a healthy goal why not do it now. Now is the time of Salvation.

------------------------

Back to Christmas. It was really nice. We did gifts at my house with 4 kids, 2 teens, 2 parents and myself. I loved it. I got spoiled. I got a new camera, so I'll post some pictures and videos once I get my computer sorted. (it got a virus a couple weeks back, so it's still recovering). I got to talk to my mom on the phone, I miss her - she comes home in 18 days!!! As much as I miss my mom, and Christmas would have been so lovely if she were here, it definitely felt like family and it was great!!

0 comments: