25 December 2007

I don't have a whole lot to blog about...but it is Christmas so I thought I should write something.

Well -

Merry Christmas or Holy Incarnation Day if you prefer.

My Christmas morning involved opening gifts that were placed under the desk (we didn't have a tree) sitting on the cold hard Empress floor. It was ghetto and fun but I am looking so forward to Christmas 2008 in my new home. I move in a week - I cant wait!

After presents we went to the Whites for brunch. It was lovely. My favorite part was giving gifts to the kids though. So fun - I got one a fish - it is a blue fish - his name is Blue - fitting I must say. That was my favorite gift to give! Everything else was fun too.

I am looking very forward to the New Year though - it will be a good one. God has some great ideas up his sleeve. If anyone knows of sweet New Years Eve's parties Im looking for one.

Grace and Peace be with you.

Love,

Nicole

0 comments: