26 May 2007

I have not been blogging properly until this car gets sold. It must sell by May 29. After that I might start blogging again, but I have also been thinking of deleting this blog (and maybe facebook and myspace aswell) so really, I might not start blogging again - that may depend on your comments and who actually reads this.

About this car...

We are willing to take the price of the car down to $1700. Its a decent car, good on gas, new feul pump and starter, man your getting a steal if you buy it!

The car was bought for $6000 only a few years ago...my mom is moving out of country and only needs $1700 to cover some unexpected costs - you would be scoring big time.

Call 604-275-3697





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's your mom moving to?
i am in no need of a car. well, the worls is telling me differently, bnut i choose to not have a car right now.

Matthew said...

hey, don't delete your blog - you're my breath of fresh air blog that i like to read when I miss out west.
also - i'm thinking about getting a car - what's the mileage like?