09 April 2007

Oh man, yesterday I spent the day wallowing in my sorrow. (is that the right phrase?). Don't ask me why, mostly because I don't have an answer.

The majority of this time involved me alone, with my blanket and about 11 hours of movies. In my defence I only watched 4 hours. And if you know me at all, you know I am not a movie watcher, and to top it off, I'm not a by myself movie watcher. But really, what else was I going to do when in a bad mood, wanting to dis-associate myself from everyone and it was pouring rain. So I called up my roommate and asked if I could use her laptop, and lied on the couch waisting away time.

Sorry I do have a point to this post. One of the movies I watched was Children of Men. Not the greatest movie in my opinion, but had some pretty neat points. So the world hasn't seen children in over 18 years. The youngest person on earth is just over 18 years old. This one girl is pregnant and has a baby in the middle of war and violence...at the sound of the baby's crying all fire is ceased and all violence stopped. I agree...children and infants are the source of peace.

So I've started importing all my blog posts to facebook. Mostly because I had nothing better to do with the past few hours in front of a computer. And now all my facebook friends will have the great opportunity to read my wonderful blog (as if!). And because of this I am putting my currently reading at the bottom so that the blog titles aren't always the same on my facebook posts.

Currently Reading - Out of the Silent Planet by CS Lewis.
I know what your saying, Ive been reading this for ever, its true, I just cant get through it. I should be done this week, and I will be then reading "I'll Fight" by Phil Wall. I was supposed to read this 2 years ago for a class...shh don't tell anyone I didn't.

God is here.

3 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

so that day when i called you 60 gazillions times and you didn't answer...it's because you were laying around watching movies? that blows...

Hezza said...

that's a bonus blessing for YOU young lady...

Hezza said...

3 hidden acts of service this week.

are you up for it?