10 March 2007

0530 Saturday morning.
Why am I awake?
Good question, you could have asked me the same question an hour ago...and an hour before that and an hour before that and an hour before that...basically Ive been up for a long time.

Im sitting here right now behind a plexiglass window. And since I must be up until my shift at the Downtown Sally is over, and my union prevents me from cleaning (becuase then I would be taking work away from a paid janitorial employee), why not blog.

I really have nothing to blog about tonight. Nothing overly exciting has happened. Ive been to jail and to the hospital this week.

I won my gazillionth game of settlers - cities and knights version - tonight.

I can drive standard.

I have talked to about 6 different police officers in the past 6 hours.

My friend who was ODing few blogs ago is checked back into the Sally and is safetly 2 floors above me.

The Lord has done great things for us.

The Lord is doing great thing in our midst.

Can you tell Im over tired and not thinking straight.

Im going to the hospital again tomorow.

Myspace is shut down for repairs right now so I cant utilise this time to update some sites and make em better and add more friends.

Life is good.

I need to start getting more of a life - what ever happened to the Theres always an adventure with Nicole days. Its because I have no friends...if you are reading this you should move to Victoria and be my friend and do some crazy hard core extreme love stuff and watch lives be transformed.

I burnt my tounge on tea tonight.

Yup Im tired.

I wont make you read my ramblings any further.

Seriously, you should join me in the fight...victoria style.

God is here.

0 comments: