05 December 2006

We are called to serve. And just like love and grace, expect nothing in return. Because really isnt that what serving is anyways...just a cover up of love and grace. We have someone living with us and when I asked Jesus what it was suposed to look like he said we are to serve her, and serve her extememly (or extravagantly) aswell. I guess this should be common practice with anyone hey. Not limited...becuase if we limit our service then we are limiting love and grace.

God is here.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Nicole, Ive been thinking allot about what can I do using my skill, Ive been posting alot of things like the following on my site:

http://eternalsummertime.ca/2006/12/what-do-you-want-for-christmas.html

But I want to make a Video in the style of a news report on a major disaster, reporting that there are people who are left without homes, the whole wretchedness of this disaster and how reports are comming in that this is a worldwide occurance and then crackle out onto nothingness as though the newsfeed breaks then put up the work Homelessness.... and the Salvation Army donation line number.

The whole idea has come around because I see how people react to major catastrophe's like Tsunami's and earthquakes and the clean-up and aide are immediate but the ongoing homelessness crisis never seems to get the publicity.

I also say a "free hug" video on YouTube and this video even got air play on Good Morning America, If I could make a video that even got a 100th of the air time this did then I think I would be using my skills to do something very good.

Let me know what you think and even feel free to make your own...

Thanks,
Rob Turner