29 November 2006

I am blind. But I think thats okay. I have prescription lenses. They are called trust. And its my choice to pick them up and put them on. The lenses are trust and lets say the frames are faith. You cant really have one without the other.

I am blind.

So theres the prophetic choices that need to be done. I can choose to be blind and not see them or I can pick up my prescription and trust that what I am hearing from the Lord is true. There are logistical choices that need to be done. I can choose to be blind and not see or do them...or better yet I can pretend to be blind and choose not to see or do them.

I am blind.

There are those stuggles and those times of weakness, those moments of defeat and failure, the wounds and the pain. I can pretend that I am still blind and that the Lord Jesus Christ has not brought sight to my blind eyes and in my blindness keep holding on to all of the above or I can lay them down at His exalted feet and pick up the prescription and not continue to be blind.

I am blind.
I want to see.

I can see.

God is here.

2 comments:

sixonefour said...

that's right sis, stir up some faith STIR IT UP! C'MON! WooHOOOOO!!!!! Let faith arise! Do a little dance...kick off a shoe, twirl in some circles and laugh your ass off...

Anonymous said...

Loved what you wrote-and glad to have stumbled onto your site!

Keep looking up!

Celeste

stillsteppingheavenward.wordpress.com