03 August 2006

Well I wont get to a computer by tomorow so...

HAPPY NINETEENTH MATTHEW CHAMP!!!

On a different note, do you know who is awesome?
Beracah Wulters-Wulfing. If you are going to tag team preach with anyone, she would be it. I have never had so much fun preping for anything.

Come out to Highpoint this Sunday and see the wonders of tag teamers Nicole Brindle and Beracah Wulters-Wulfing.

Since most of you who read this will not be in attendance, I shall give you a sneak preview.

What motivates us to change?
Conviction
Dissatisfaction
Vision

What inpires us to stay changed?
Intamacy with Jesus

What keeps us from that?
Fear
Distractions of this world.
SIN - Are you fellowshiping with your sin or with Yeshua?
Is Jesus really relevant or interesting?

How can we get there?
Intentionally seek Him.

2 comments:

Gods child said...

that sounds really cool. To bad i won't be there to hear it. I miss you and love you.
Chella

Matthew said...

It's my birthday?