15 April 2006

So I was on the news the other night...

But the real reason for this post is simply...I love Victoria.

Did you all know Im moving here in a month...Crazy!!!

But I do love the city. Its so beautiful. Im having a blast out here too with some friends. I am adventurus so what did we do...have an adventure of course.

Well we are applying for housing and employment today....please pray for favor....

Hmmm, i dont know what to blog about right now...I remember saying, "thats blogible" and I cant remember why...Oh well.

Oh, on a different note, my 6-year old friend was taught in public school by her teacher that Easter is because Jesus died on the cross. Thats awesome!!!

Okay, I will make sure I have a great adventure today so that I can blog about something exciting.

I love you all!

0 comments: