19 December 2005

I wanted to blog this great story before Darren Hailes does! Haha!

So he slept in this morning and he had to catch a greyhound. We were supoosed to leave at 5:30am, and I gave him a call at 5:40, and he had just woke up. He gets to pick me up at 5:45....his bus was scheduled to leave at 5:45. We rush to the bus station and as we pull in, his bus was pulling out. We cut it off and the driver alows him on! Great fun times.

So the time is still 5:45 and my friend Crystal had to chech in for a flight at 6. I rush back downtown to pick everyone up and make it to the airport at 6:08. Im sure Crystal made it on. But I dont knwo the outcome yet as I am waiting at my moms for a bit.

Well have a good day...possibly I will write more at a later time!

2 comments:

Karyn Baker said...

OH MY WORD.
Nicole, if it's "always an adventure when you're with Nicole," why do people ask you to drive them to catch buses and airplanes? Don't they realize that they are just asking for a long walk home? Just a thought.....
:) Great to see you last night.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

youre a turkey.