12 November 2005

Yesterday I went to a Giants game with my teen cell. It was good fun. We managed to scam parking from $10 down to $5. We lost in a shootout.

Have you ever noticed that in sports, whether you are playing or watching, the adreniline rush is stronger the closer the ending is. I got to thinking its the same in the spirit. Of corse Im putting a parrell in here!

Jesus is coming. Soon. Jesus is coming soon. Since the ending is closer then we know our adreniline rush should be pumping more. In sports, our anticipation grows the nearer it is to the end. Jesus is coming soon. We should be on guard more then ever before.

So anyways, after the game was the real fun...well not really. So I was in a friends car, and it wouldnt start because brilliant me left the lights on, so we had to get jumped. Then after I dropped everyone off I pulled into his garage, turned the car off, and snap....the key broke in the ignition...of corse this had to happen while I was driving.

Theres always an adventure when you're with Nicole.

1 comments:

Karyn Baker said...

Nicole, I liked this blog - good parallel and you made your point well. But I have to admit, this is my favourite line: "There's always an adventure when you're with Nicole." It made me smile - I can't wait to see Nicole again.... :)
xoxo