06 November 2005

Just came back from a great weekend. What made it great. Well it wasnt the conferance I went to, I mean it was allright, but it wasnt the conferance itself, it was the people. Have I ever told you I love Victoria and that I love the guys from Victoria...well I do, and I got to hang out with some old friends, pray for my friends, bring healing and deliverance to my friends, bring compassion and mercy. And hey I got a good chunk of love out of it too.

So this conferance, I spoke at it. My frist time doing a workshop type idea. It was good. I was scared I didnt have enough to talk about for the whole hour, but infact I did. I made people laugh and clap. That was nice. Heres some points from my workshop.

Kids are not the Church of the future, they are the Church of the now.

Whenever Yahweh sent someone to revolutionize the world, there was a genocide. When Moses came, baby boys throughout the land were killed. Jesus, same thing. This generation same thing. 50% of people twenty and under are not here becuase of abortion. Reality of that sucks, and we must fight and bring justice. However be encouraged that this generation is called by Yahweh to bring a revolution.

And then spent some time talking about Warrior Academy which here at 614 we are training up children to win the world for Jesus. We have kids bringing healing, deliverance, mercy and justice.

Oh and how we have to cover this generation in prayer and with our parenthood and that we can not continue to neglect this generation.

power.nicoleserentiybrindle.

1 comments:

Rebekah Dooley said...

sweet
i am happy it went well :)