06 September 2005

In our weekly cell tonight we came accross Psalm 130:6

"I long for the Lord as the watchmen of the night long for dawn"

And I got to thinking...I dont nearly long for the Lord enough.

When in our 24/7 prayer room from 2 am to 5 am I long for 5 am more then I am longing for the Lord.

When on the circut I long for the next station more then I long for the Lord.

When going to work I long for the bus to arrive more then I am longing for the Lord.

BLAST! I dont nearly long for the Lord enough.

I need to be longing for the Lord as I long for 5am.

No.

More.

Are you longing for the Lord?

3 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

i still think its funny that not only are you not longing for the lord as you are for 5 am- but 5 am is the end of time with god. haha! s'ok, i have the SAME prollem. (and yes, i realize you can chill with god after 5)

Christine said...

yes i am longing for him!

Anonymous said...

not that this has anything to do with anything...but in these sentences...the word youre looking for is "than" not "then"