10 August 2005

Okay, theres only a few deadly sins left...(again...ALL sins are deadly)...and I have realised now this might be a problem, for I am back in the downtown eastside with limited internet. So to please everyone, including myself, I will do a quick rundown of the remaining.

Anger - Dont sin in your anger
Sloth - Dont be lazy

When it comes down to it, sin leads to death. So dont sin.

For you fans of the Be A Hero portion of the deadly sins, the remaining of those were...

War Affected Children
and
Orphans on the Street.

Both are wrong. Both need to be made right. So cry out for justice.

3 comments:

Christine said...

that was short and too the point! Love ya Nicole!

Karyn Baker said...

Welcome home, Nicole - I'll see you next week at the Grad.

Bakes
xoxo

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

JUSTICE!!! GOD GIVE US JUSTICE! Give us hearts for your justice! Give us strength to cry out for justice and to contend- yes, God, teahc me to contend!-lord, i want to see your world changed! show me my part! show me what i need to change in my own life to make a difference in me so that i can make a difference in the world! god, raise up a group of young people who are pure and holy and can bring about justice- and let me be one of them. restore purity and wholeness to my generation. restore love to people and families. restore love to husband and wife, mother and daughter, father and son, brother and sister. god rain love down on us, and teach us to love. not perverted-worldly-whats-in-it-for-me love, but 1 corinthians 13 agape love. make me like you. show me what justice is. change the world. use me, god. please use me. but seriously...
JUSTICE!!!!!! JUSTIIIIIIIICE! JUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE! JUUUUUUSTIIIIIICEEEE! (hooooooooooooooooooooo!)