08 July 2005

Im stealing my friend Darren Hailes' famous blog theme...Good Idea....Bad Idea...

For the record Darren Hailes recieves all credit for the good idea/bad idea theme...

Good Idea: Bringing your guitar to the beach to worship around the campfire

Bad Idea: Bringing your guitar to the beach and having someone open a bottle of shaken Mountain Dew over your guitar

Good Idea: Driving the youth home after a bonfire at the beach

Bad Idea: After droping off the last kid not asking for directions back to town and getting lost and ending up driving for an hour trying to get back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good idea: hanging our wif jaime

bad idea:not hanging out wif jaime

Karyn Baker said...

Good idea: Stealing FROM your friend Darren Hailes.

Bad idea: STEALING your friend Darren Hailes.

Check out the beginning of your blog - it confused me SO bad!

I was wondering why Darren hasn't posted for a while.... :):)

Victory of the People said...

haha, yes Karyn, i see the humor...

on a different note...do we see that my guitar had soda spilt on it!!!!

Karyn Baker said...

Yes, I did see that...I was trying to block out the reality of what that might mean. [Shudder] Is it toasted? Warped? Uh....sticky? Nasty, nasty stuff - I would probably literally cry if that happened to one of my instruments (right after I beat on the person who opened the Mountain Dew....). If it's just messy and not actually ruined, a local repair shop might be able to clean it up a little for you. I definitely recommend new strings....
Blessings, girl - miss you.
Bakes