03 June 2005

Whatever happend to Thortin and Jewels? Well Im glad you asked! I ran into them today, and you will be happy to know they are still happily together. If you have no idea who Im talking about click here --> http://worthyisthelambwhowasslain.blogspot.com/2005/05/thortin-and-jewels.html

Whatever happened to Dicky and Thompson? Well Im glad you asked! I came accross them today. When I first met them I had just moved here and was looking for friends...I did not preach at them and I did not tell them I was with the Army, or even a Christian for that matter, I just wanted to witness by example. Well I was serving at the ARC today and Dicky came through the line, it was a very akward situation. Then later I was at a store picking up supplies and Dicky and Thompson were both there. How are they? Good question, cuz I dont know, I was too shy to say anything! If you have no idea who Im talking about click here -->
http://worthyisthelambwhowasslain.blogspot.com/2005/05/its-lovely-day-in-neighborhood.html

0 comments: