11 June 2005

Tonight I had the priviledge of seeing people, some I knew, some I didnt, preform at a jazz cafe. They went by ages and a few kids performed and were great...then this girl Gabrielle from the corps sang..."How Deep The Fathers Love For Us"...this was a completley secular cafe, with a secular performing group. It was great!!!

Then this other girl, who I didnt know, went up and sang. This girl seemed to be mildly autistic and sang some Jan Arden song I didnt know. But the words were basically I have everything, but thats not what makes me happy, what makes me happy is my mother and father. She sung this so on key, and directly from her heart. I cried. (Seriously...I do that now - I never used too) It was so beautiful.

Then one of the teens from the corps got up and sang. It was awesoem to see someone at that age (15) use the gift God gave them so confidently and humbly.

And I was cool. I was at a cool jazz cafe...and I wore my cool hat...and cool earings....

1 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

you bigg cry bebey. mahaha. were still not dating. mahaha.
YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee