28 June 2005

I got this random email this morning (i say random because this person has never emailed me before) from this girl ive councelled the last 2 maybe even 3 years at camp. This girl is amazing. She has such an angelic voice. The first year I councelled her she was 12 and could speak in tounges...allthough she testifies she isnt saved...and to my knowledge one must have the Holy Spirit, which is the gift and assurance of salvation, to pray in the spirit...i mean you cant have Holy Spirit gifts without the Holy Spirit right?...anyways, she is going through alot of the same stuff i struggled with...we had a special bond at camp. Last year I even received a few hand written letters from her. This girl has never left my heart. She must be 14 now. So in this random email she tells me shes been adopted, her sisters have had babies etc etc.... AND THE FACT THAT SHE LIVES IN COLWOOD...which is really only 10 minutes from my house here in Victoria. God's divinity...could it be any mre perfect?

0 comments: