28 May 2005

Today we were doing some outreach and we met a Granny, serisously she was no younger then 60 years old with 3...I repeat THREE facial piercings

I have found out I am allergic to fake tatoos...well the glue in fake tattoos....I was wearing a fake tattoo this weekend, and it was really ichy, and now my skin is all red and rashy (attractive I know) where this tattoo was...I can now add this to my allergy list...

  • kiwi
  • melon
  • cats
  • and fake tatoo glue

And I did what I never thought I would do...I cried in a chick flick!!! Please make fun of me!! It was the notebook...I couldnt help it!

2 comments:

- Servant of God - said...

WOW Nicole, now i am impressed

Anonymous said...

You cried at The Notebook?? Haha!


Ok, I can't really make fun of you for that, I cried at The Notebook. And this from the girl who has stopped crying at Extreme Makeover Home Edition.